The databases simply match the words you enter in the search box. Not all authors use the same language to describe similar topics, so you will need to try a variety of searches to find relevant results.
University of West Florida, John C. Pace Library, (3:50)
You will need to answer the following questions:
Keep a list of keywords and concepts that might help you research your question later in the session
1. What do I already know?
2. What do I need know?
3. Why do I need to know this for my paper?
4. How will I use this information in my paper?
In small groups, you will need to answer the following questions:
1. Clearly articulate your research question.
2. Do I know enough to start my research?
3. Where will I start my researcyh?
4 What kind of resources will I need?