Thanks for completing the Virtual Library Orientation & Evaluating Health Information module!
Use the tabs in this research guide to help you:
- identify websites and databases that are useful for finding background information, such as health topic overviews
- identify databases that are useful for finding scholarly journal articles related to nutrition and health
- refresh your memory about communicating with databases in order to find scholarly journal articles
- cite information sources in APA format
- get in contact with faculty librarians who can guide you through the research process