After this lesson, you will be able to:
- Locate three (3) credible sources: scholarly book, journal, newspaper or magazine, etc.
- Identify a variety of online databases and print resources applicable to different points in your research process
- Apply a variety of keywords, vocabulary and subject terms to narrow your search with Boolean operators AND, OR, NOT, " " and *
- Search strategically using indexes, abstracts and bibliographies
- Save, email, link and annotate articles
- Guidelines for MLA citation
- Feel confident to get help with a research professional!