Thanks for completing the Canvas modules! This class guide has other information that could be useful as you work on your assignment, including database recommendations and database tutorials. Explore the tabs for more details, but use the cheat sheet below to quickly launch your search for information.
1. Complete the Using OneSearch tutorial. OneSearch helps you find the library's print books, textbooks, eBooks, & articles from some library databases.
2. Note keywords, synonyms, & other related words that represent your topic.
4. Run your search & narrow your results with filters.
5. Skim your results. Read the summaries / abstracts to decide if you should put more time into reading the actual sources.
6. Email & download any electronic sources that seem relevant. Save the citation information. You will likely need to edit citations.
7. Revise your search as needed.
8. Also try searching in 2-3 of the suggested databases.
9. Get research help from a faculty librarian if you're still stuck.